December 11, 2019
Creative thinker, proven pitcher, excellent writer wanted!
Creative thinker, proven pitcher, and excellent writer wanted for a small agency specializing in all aspects of architecture and design. Senior Account Executive must have 4+ years of PR experience and a successful track record. We are a boutique firm that is a leader in our industry. This person is a dedicated professional and team leader. SAE works closely with agency Principal on all areas of account work: client and media relations, media plan development, press release and article writing, media research, business development, etc. Must be able to be prime contact on accounts and work on independent projects.
- Minimum 4 years PR experience
- Skill and success in pitching stories
- Expertise in media plan writing and implementation
- Strong writing, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work with small, close-knit team
- LOS ANGELES-AREA RESIDENT
- Knowledge or interest in architecture and design
- Existing media relationships
- Business development capabilities
- Networking ability
- Expertise in graphics and graphic programs
- Publishing background
- Occasional attendance at evening events
Taylor & Company provides public relations, marketing, and communications for clients in architecture, design, landscape, furnishings, and building products. We create and implement international media strategy and marketing plans for institutions, organizations, manufacturers, stores, and individual businesses. (NOTE: OUR COMPANY DOES NOT DEAL IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY.) Small office, friendly atmosphere.
Email resume, cover letter, salary, and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.