February 4, 2019
Creative thinker, proven pitcher, excellent writer wanted!
Creative thinker, proven pitcher, excellent writer wanted! Associate Account Executive must have at least 3 years of PR experience and successful track record. We are a boutique firm that is a leader in our industry. Associate Account Executive works closely with agency Principal and other senior leadership on all areas of account work: client and media relations, media plan development, press release and article writing, media research, business development, etc. Must be able to be prime contact on accounts and work on independent projects.
- Minimum 3 years PR experience
- Skill and success in pitching stories
- Expertise in social media planning and implementation
- Strong writing, communication, and organizational skills
- LOS ANGELES-AREA RESIDENT
- Knowledge or interest in architecture and design
- Expertise in graphics and graphic programs
- Publishing background
- Occasional attendance at evening events
- Networking ability
- Existing media relationships
Taylor & Company provides public relations, marketing, and communications for clients in architecture, design, and furniture. We create and implement national media strategy and marketing plans for institutions, organizations, stores, and individual businesses. (NOTE: OUR COMPANY DOES NOT DEAL IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY.) Small office, friendly atmosphere.
Email resume, cover letter, salary history/requirements, and writing samples to email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
Seniority level: Associate
Employment type: Full-time
Job function: Public Relations
Industries: Public Relations and Communications